Saturday, May 15, 2010

Depressing!

Jeez, what an absolutely awful first post! A little depressing it has to be said, but I'm afraid that's just where I think we're at. Anyway, in case you haven't guessed it yet, this blog is really just an opportunity for me to generally rant and rave about the world, put up short stories and articles that I write (that are of questionable literary merit), and link to some great blogs and items that I read on-line, mainly around the areas of Irish politics, the state of the Irish economy, and where next if we are to find some way to dig ourselves out of this hole. If you happen to read something you like, and especially if you read something you don't like, be sure to tell me what you think.

And why talk about Lyonnesse? It just make's things easier if I pretend this is all fantastical fiction, rather than less-than-fantastic reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment